1. What is your favorite horror movie?
There are far too many, but the one that sticks with me and I’ve mentioned before is The Houses October Built. Genuinely only one that terrifies me!
2. If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you’d get?
I’d be that person that dies somewhere in the middle. And have the most unmemorable death!
3. Favorite Scary Video game?
It’s been a long time since I play video games… but I used to love Silent Hill
4. Favourite Scary Story
It will always be one of my favorites!
5. What’s one usual thing you’re scared of?
Eggs. But Stanley Kubrick had the same fear so it’s all good!
6. What’s your first memory of halloween?
My family had a kids party… we had a zip line in our garden than my dad attached a light up balloon with a sheet over it and made it look like a creepy ghost.
7. What’s you’re favorite halloween memory?
I actually don’t like halloween due to an insane fear of masks…
8. Best halloween costume you’ve had?
My friend had a no mask allowed party so I went as a lion tamer had the top hat, red jacket and lion eyes contacts and a huge curly mane of hair
9. Worst halloween costume you’ve had?
When I dressed as a cat!
Which is scarier:
10. Werewolves or Vampires?
11. Ghosts or Zombies?
12. Creepy dolls or Creepy Clowns?
They can both stay the fuck away from me!!!
13. Freddy Kreuger, Jason Voorgees, Michael Myers or Leather face?
For me it will always be leather face. Because he’s the only one that’s got a human element to him